Monday 30 December 2013

Little festive look!


Face;
For foundation I tried out my MUA pro base kit in "Fair".
For concealer I used a mixture of Seventeen phwoarr paint under my eyes,also in "Fair".
For blemishes I used Gosh skin perfecting kit, in "Light".
To set it all I used Mac Mineralize skinfish Natural in "Light plus".
I then used my Sleek contour kit in the shade "Light" to contour my cheeks.
I didn't use the highlight shade from my Sleek palette, I tried my "Soft and gentle" skinfinish from Mac.

Eyes;
I used my new liquid eyeliner, Tattoo me from Seventeen, in Black, this was so hard to take off!
I also used "Crave" from my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette to set this.
For mascara I used Rimmel volume flash mascara in Black.
For eyebrows I used Seventeen "Brows that kit", this is very similar to Benefits brow kit, in terms of packaging and the products inside, I can't compare the quality as I don't own the Benefit kit at this moment! 

Lips;
I started off with my Baby Lips in "Mint fresh", soothes my lips lovely, but very tingly, beware if you don't like lip products that tingle!
I then finished with my Topshop Lip gloss in "Cruel", this is lovely deep berry colour.

 I hope you liked my quick festive look, I know its almost over, but I want to drag it out a little longer!
Thanks for reading lovelies,
Rosie xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment